[comp.fonts] Mac Screen Font -> Adobe Ascii format bitmap?

km@mathcs.emory.edu (Ken Mandelberg) (02/26/91)

Is there a program to convert Macintosh screen fonts (maybe directly
from a suitcase file) into a more neutral format that could be used
by other window systems. For example Adobe ASCII format bitmap font
files would do as would Adobe/MIT BDF format.

--
Ken Mandelberg      | km@mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {rutgers,gatech}!emory!km    UUCP

In article <1991Feb26.093855@mathcs.emory.edu> km@mathcs.emory.edu (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
>Is there a program to convert Macintosh screen fonts (maybe directly
>from a suitcase file) into a more neutral format that could be used
>by other window systems. For example Adobe ASCII format bitmap font
>files would do as would Adobe/MIT BDF format.

I grabbed a Mac->BDF converter off the net over a year ago and hacked
it up to handle NFNTs.  If anyone wants a copy just let me know and
I'll mail it to them.
--
Alfalfa Software, Inc.          |       Poste:  The EMail for Unix
nazgul@alfalfa.com              |       Send Anything... Anywhere

I'm not sure which upsets me more; that people are so unwilling to accept
everyone else's.