[comp.fonts] Public Domain Font Archive

wesson@ducvax.auburn.edu (03/26/91)

Mac fans can get many public-domain fonts from
sumex-aim.stanford.edu via anonymous FTP. the files are in
pub/info-mac/fonts
they have been bitHexed and stuffit.

I am looking for public domain fonts for the ATM under windows on a PC
If anyone finds any archives of PC ATM fonts I would love to hear
about it.

thanks,

-Rick

wchan@umd5.umd.edu (Winthrop D Chan) (03/26/91)

In article <1991Mar25.193250.3835@ducvax.auburn.edu> wesson@ducvax.auburn.edu writes:
>I am looking for public domain fonts for the ATM under windows on a PC
>If anyone finds any archives of PC ATM fonts I would love to hear
>about it.

Try uiuc.uiuc.indiana.edu under something like pub/msdos/win/fonts
Lots of assorted ATM fonts for MS-Windows 3.0

Winthrop

umbryer@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Jeffrey Michael Bryer) (03/28/91)

In article <8322@umd5.umd.edu> wchan@umd5.umd.edu (Winthrop D Chan) writes:
>In article <1991Mar25.193250.3835@ducvax.auburn.edu> wesson@ducvax.auburn.edu writes:
>>I am looking for public domain fonts for the ATM under windows on a PC
>>If anyone finds any archives of PC ATM fonts I would love to hear
>>about it.
>
>Try uiuc.uiuc.indiana.edu under something like pub/msdos/win/fonts
>Lots of assorted ATM fonts for MS-Windows 3.0
>
>Winthrop

I have been using cica.cica.indiana.edu for ATM fonts.  They are in
pub/pc/win3/fonts.
I tried uiuc.uiuc.indiana.edu as suggested above but received an unknown host.
So for anyone else who has had problems with uiuc try cica.

--
Jeff Bryer
Genetics II