[comp.fonts] First faces

gls@corona.ATT.COM (Col. Sicherman) (04/10/91)

In <1991Apr9.001714.11592@d.cs.okstate.edu>, norman@d.cs.okstate.edu writes:
>                         ... That got me wondering: which faces will
> we see in MM format? Anyone care to comment? I'll start the list with
> the easy ones:
>
>   - Univers - Neue Helvetica - Futura

I don't want to see any of those, except maybe Futura.  My first choices
would be Bodoni, Kunstlerschreibschrift, and Caslon Old Face.

-:-
	"Not a dwarf hole with piles of dirt, gypsum, and dried snot
	 lying around, nor a narc hole with obscene drawings in the
	 vestibule and a cesspool in the middle of the living-room:
	 it was a boggie hole, and that means all of the above."
--
G. L. Sicherman
gls@corona.att.COM