[comp.fonts] True Type on a PostScript Device

james968@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (james968) (05/07/91)

I've been trying to print True Type fonts on our Personal LaserWriter NT, with
no luck. Has anyone encountered this problem before or does anyone know a work-
around?

						James Hammett
						james@waterloo.mc.utexas.edu

Charles.E.Dubuque@dartmouth.edu (Charles E. Dubuque) (05/08/91)

I believe you need to use the new LaserWriter drivers (6.1 and above)
for TrueType fonts to print out.

Chuck
c.dubuque@dartmouth.edu

pb1p+@andrew.cmu.edu (Peter Glen Berger) (05/08/91)

Charles.E.Dubuque@dartmouth.edu (Charles E. Dubuque) writes:
> I believe you need to use the new LaserWriter drivers (6.1 and above)
> for TrueType fonts to print out.
>
> Chuck
> c.dubuque@dartmouth.edu

But where are these available from?  Can I ftp them from anywhere?

Would some kind soul mail them to me, sit!ed and binhexed?

Pete Berger		       ||  ARPA:     peterb@cs.cmu.edu
Professional Student	       ||            Pete.Berger@andrew.cmu.edu
Univ. Pittsburgh School of Law ||  BITNET:   R746PB1P@CMCCVB
Attend this school, not CMU    ||  UUCP: ...!harvard!andrew.cmu.edu!pb1p
"Goldilocks is about property rights.  Little Red Riding Hood is a tale
 of seduction, rape, murder, and cannibalism."  -Bernard J. Hibbits