[comp.fonts] IBM-PC Line Drawing/Extended Character Set Postscript Font

johnw@medisg.Stanford.EDU (John Wiederhold) (05/27/91)

I need a postscript font that includes the IBM line drawing characters
as well as the extended character set.  Public-domain or commercial fonts
are fine.  Ideally it would be a monospaced fonts.  Any info on other
monospaced fonts would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
John Wiederhold

bkph@rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Berthold K.P. Horn) (05/27/91)

> I need a postscript font that includes the IBM line drawing characters
> as well as the extended character set.

Adobe Prestige Elite and Adobe Letter Gothic.

maceache@fox.nstn.ns.ca (Tim Maceachern) (05/27/91)

johnw@medisg.Stanford.EDU (John Wiederhold) writes:

>I need a postscript font that includes the IBM line drawing characters
>as well as the extended character set.  Public-domain or commercial fonts
>are fine.  Ideally it would be a monospaced fonts.  Any info on other
>monospaced fonts would also be appreciated.

>Thanks,
>John Wiederhold

QMS PS-Executive package that comes with QMS laser printers includes a
DOS font that has all the DOS characters.  I believe you can order it
separately from the printers.

Tim MacEachern    maceache@corp.nstn.ns.ca