[comp.fonts] QL: Looking for QL Logo

mholtz@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark A. Holtz) (06/07/91)

I'm looking for the font used in making the "Quantum Leap" logo, or
some clip art to that effect.

Thanks in advance.
--
New signature tomorrow.         /\  UUCP: ames att!pacbell!  \
                                \/     pyramid sun!pacbell! -=> sactoh0!mholtz

drwho@buhub.bradley.edu (Maria Munoz) (06/07/91)

mholtz@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark A. Holtz) writes:

>I'm looking for the font used in making the "Quantum Leap" logo, or
>some clip art to that effect.

	Yeah, me too.  I was thinking of getting a scanner and
	scanning it from some magazine if there be any out there
	with the logo on it.

QLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQL
The Doctor                                   drwho@buhub.bradley.edu
President of Quantum Leap Enterprises
	"Where a Life is Just a LEAP away!"  * Bounce Back Weekend *
		-Dr. Sam Beckett-Founder       Having stress??  Buy
Quote: "Well, this here looks like a sub-      a leap today for the
        atomic structure of a quark...What     low, low price of
        the HELL is a quark?!?"                $4,999,95!!
QLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQLQL

deb@cci632.cci.com (Deborah Brown) (06/08/91)

In article <1991Jun7.082400.1548@bradley.bradley.edu> drwho@buhub.bradley.edu (Maria Munoz) writes:
>mholtz@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark A. Holtz) writes:

>>I'm looking for the font used in making the "Quantum Leap" logo, or
>>some clip art to that effect.

>	Yeah, me too.  I was thinking of getting a scanner and
>	scanning it from some magazine if there be any out there
>	with the logo on it.

There is a QL logo gif floating around that might do it, in fact, it might
even be stored at the QL archive at kalamazoo.stanford.edu.  That could
be translated into PostScript, couldn't it?

**************** QUANTUM LEAPING, THE ONLY WAY TO TRAVEL!! *******************
Quote:  "I'm tuned into children, animals and now the mentally absent.  Why
	 not blondes?" Al, QUANTUM LEAP
Disclamer: "Disclaim THIS, pal!" (my employer thinks I'm working)
Debbie Brown: I'net:  deb@cci.com           | Prodigy: NCNX32A
	           UUCP: uunet!ccicpg!cci632!deb| Alt: dmb7229@ultb.isc.rit.edu
********** It's 1997: do you know where your quantum physicist is? ************

drwho@buhub.bradley.edu (Maria Munoz) (06/08/91)

deb@cci632.cci.com (Deborah Brown) writes:

>In article <1991Jun7.082400.1548@bradley.bradley.edu> drwho@buhub.bradley.edu (Maria Munoz) writes:
>>mholtz@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Mark A. Holtz) writes:

>>>I'm looking for the font used in making the "Quantum Leap" logo, or
>>>some clip art to that effect.

>>	Yeah, me too.  I was thinking of getting a scanner and
>>	scanning it from some magazine if there be any out there
>>	with the logo on it.

>There is a QL logo gif floating around that might do it, in fact, it might
>even be stored at the QL archive at kalamazoo.stanford.edu.  That could
>be translated into PostScript, couldn't it?

	<shrug> I dunno...your guess is as good as mine...but it would
	look great laser printed.  I'd like my name put into a ql font.