[comp.unix.aux] Message for Hernan "Jackie" Macapanpan

sysop@stech.UUCP (Jan Harrington) (11/03/88)

Jackie,

I've been trying for ages to get mail to you, but the *&^!!#@ mailer keeps
returning my messages. As a last resort, I'm posting this and hoping you
will see it:

 > Hi,
 >
 > 	I saw your posting to the USENET concerning the DOS/MacOS and A/UX
 > partitioning. In need a bit more info. If your could send me your phone
 > number, I'd like to give you a call and help you.
 >
 > Regards,
 >
 > Jackie Macapanpan
 > Apple Computer, Inc.
 > A/UX Hotline

 Oh, what a kind person you are. Actually, I'm THRILLED to be able to make
 contact with you. I'm going to be writing an introduction to A/UX for users
 (a book) for Brady Books, and I suspect there'll be times when I'll need
 to be able to ask questions.

 Friday through Monday I can be reached at 617-899-1259 (any time - this is
 at home). Tuesday through Thursday I teach, so I'm in my office at
 617-891-2586 (even if I'm not there [i.e., in class], a secretary will
 pick up the phone and take a message during business hours).

 Thanks so much for being willing to help.

 Jan Harrington, sysop
 Scholastech Telecommunications
 UUCP: husc6!amcad!stech!sysop or allegra!stech!sysop
 BITNET: JHARRY@BENTLEY

 From uucp Sat Sep 24 06:39 EDT 1988
 >From sysop  Sat Sep 24 06:39:52 1988 remote from stech
 	id AA15038; 24 Sep 88 06:39:52 EDT (Sat)

 To: amcad!daemon
 Date: Sat, 24 Sep 88 6:26:39 EDT
 Subject: Re: Want to buy TOPS stuff

 > [Duplicate:  I don't know if previous message address is ok.]
 > On 8/6/88 you advertised a bunch of TOPS stuff for sale:  $200 for
 > stuff to put a DOS pc on appletalk.
 > Is it still available?  Can I buy it?
 >
 > drew@cup.portal.com

 Sorry, this sold MONTHS ago.

 Jan Harrington, sysop
 Scholastech Telecommunications
 UUCP: husc6!amcad!stech!sysop or allegra!stech!sysop
 BITNET: JHARRY@BENTLEY

 	Miscellaneous profundity:

 		"No matter where you go, there you are."
 				Buckaroo Banzai