[net.followup] How does a small company connect to USENET

ken@argus.UUCP (Kenneth Ng) (09/12/86)

In article <5247@decwrl.DEC.COM>, crowell@kryptn.dec.com writes:

>   I have a friend at a small company in Melville, NY who
> would like to get connected to the network. Does anyone
> know the procedure.. What is the cost?
>
>   Any information would be helpfull..
>
> Jon Crowell
> :-)

Are you asking for BITNET or USENET access?

--
Kenneth Ng: Post office: NJIT - CCCC, Newark New Jersey  07102
uucp(for a while) ihnp4!allegra!bellcore!argus!ken

--- Please resend any mail between 10 Aug and 16 Aug:
--- the mailer broke and we had billions and billions of
--- bits scattered on the floor.