[comp.unix.aux] Questions

steveg@tove.umd.edu (Steve Green) (02/18/89)

Just a couple of questions:
	1.  Is it possible to setup disk quotas for users?
	2.  Is there a patch to fix the famous FTP bug.
(a patch for the binary, not a patch to the source)

tjt@tis.llnl.gov (Tim Tessin) (02/22/89)

In article <16010@mimsy.UUCP> steveg@tove.umd.edu.UUCP (Steve Green) writes:
> Just a couple of questions:
> 	1.  Is it possible to setup disk quotas for users?

	    no, not until Apple implements a REAL file system for A/UX
	    (come on, guys, pu-leeese let us make a 4.2 file system with 8k
	     blocks, I know it can't be that hard.  Does 1.1 allow this
	     yet?)

> 	2.  Is there a patch to fix the famous FTP bug.

	    yes, get it from hot-line support. I have the patch and it
	    appears to have closed all know security bugs.

Tim Tessin - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
PHONE: (415) 423-4560
ARPA:  tjt@tis.llnl.gov
UUCP:  {ames,lll-crg,lll-lcc,mordor}!lll-tis!tjt