[comp.unix.aux] Does A/UX support the ImageWriter LQ?

barnett@crdgw1.crd.ge.com (Bruce G. Barnett) (06/07/89)

Does A/UX support the ImageWriter LQ?
In particular,  can I send troff output to it?
Does the DWB include pic and ditroff? Which macro
packages does it have? -man? -ms? -mm? -me?

--
Bruce G. Barnett	<barnett@crdgw1.ge.com>  a.k.a. <barnett@[192.35.44.4]>
			uunet!crdgw1.ge.com!barnett barnett@crdgw1.UUCP

aem@ibiza.Miami.Edu (a.e.mossberg) (06/07/89)

In <643@crdgw1.crd.ge.com>, <barnett@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> wrote:
>Does A/UX support the ImageWriter LQ?

Yes.

>In particular,  can I send troff output to it?

Yes.

>Does the DWB include pic and ditroff? Which macro
>packages does it have? -man? -ms? -mm? -me?

Yes, pic, grap, tbl, and ditroff are included.  man, mm, bib, mv macros
are included.  Ms is listed in the manual, but was never released.

aem

a.e.mossberg - aem@mthvax.miami.edu - aem@miavax.SPAN - aem@umiami.BITNET
Walk! Not bloody likely. I am going in a taxi.		- George Bernard Shaw