[comp.unix.aux] Manual Updates for A/UX 1.1

kaufman@polya.Stanford.EDU (Marc T. Kaufman) (06/28/89)

Has anyonw seen manual updates for 1.1 yet?  I purchased a subscription for
updates at the same time as I purchased 1.1, but haven't seen anything yet.

Marc Kaufman (kaufman@polya.stanford.edu)

aem@ibiza.Miami.Edu (a.e.mossberg) (06/29/89)

In <10306@polya.Stanford.EDU>, <kaufman@polya.Stanford.EDU> wrote:
>Has anyonw seen manual updates for 1.1 yet?  I purchased a subscription for
>updates at the same time as I purchased 1.1, but haven't seen anything yet.

We haven't either. And our new sales rep has yet to get in touch with us or
return phone calls. Not that the previous one ever returned phone calls, but
he'd at least show up here once in awhile.

aem

a.e.mossberg - aem@mthvax.cs.miami.edu/aem@umiami.BITNET - Pahayokee Bioregion
When I try to sleep at night, I can only dream in red
The outside world is black and white, But only one color dead
							- Peter Gabriel