[comp.unix.aux] Sigvec

shaff@Sesame.Stanford.EDU (Mike Shaff) (06/29/89)

ciao,

Has anyone had experience with A/UX's sigvec?  I am trying to port MIT CScheme
to A/UX and have come to a stalll point around sigvec.  The call rejects with
an invalid argument (from perror) all of my attempts to install new handlers.
I have checked the code that supplies the values fed and they are correct.  Any
ideas as to what the problem could be?

(peace chance)

	mas
--

pane@cat.cmu.edu (John Pane) (06/30/89)

In article <10309@polya.Stanford.EDU> shaff@Sesame.Stanford.EDU (Mike Shaff) writes:
>Has anyone had experience with A/UX's sigvec?  I am trying to port MIT CScheme
>to A/UX and have come to a stalll point around sigvec.  The call rejects with
>an invalid argument (from perror) all of my attempts to install new handlers.
>I have checked the code that supplies the values fed and they are correct.  Any
>ideas as to what the problem could be?

Your have to turn on 4.2 signal compatibility, either by:

set42sig()

or,

#include <compat.h>
setcompat()