[comp.unix.aux] NFS for MacOS ?????

sritacco@hpdml93.HP.COM (Steve Ritacco) (07/08/89)

I know that AUX supports NFS, but does anyone know
of any packages (available or on the way) that give
you NFS access from Mac OS?

Thanks

sharon@asylum.SF.CA.US (Sharon Fisher) (07/10/89)

In article <2410001@hpdml93.HP.COM> sritacco@hpdml93.HP.COM (Steve Ritacco) writes:
>I know that AUX supports NFS, but does anyone know
>of any packages (available or on the way) that give
>you NFS access from Mac OS?

As far as I've heard, the only NFS client for Mac OS is the one from
CITI, which was done under contract to Apple.  Apple had planned to
announce this on June 12 along with the rest of the communications
products, but pulled it a couple of weeks before the announcement.

--
"Why should I let a loathsome little toad like you touch my breast
when you haven't even read my books!"

                                     "Starstruck," by Elaine Lee