[comp.unix.aux] A/UX, MacOS partioning

nghiem@ut-emx.UUCP (Vance Strickland) (12/19/89)

I have a MacProducts Magic 150 hard drive. MacProducts provided me
with DataCase partitioning software that allows you to make an
A/UX system partion. However, I would like to allocate more than
2 megs to the MacOS partion. Does anybody know of any utility that
allows you to do this? Apple's SC setup does not recognize the
Magic 150.

Thanks.

cshotton@buster.irby.com (Chuck Shotton) (12/20/89)

nghiem@ut-emx.UUCP (Vance Strickland) writes:

>I have a MacProducts Magic 150 hard drive. MacProducts provided me
>with DataCase partitioning software that allows you to make an
>A/UX system partion. However, I would like to allocate more than
>2 megs to the MacOS partion. Does anybody know of any utility that
>allows you to do this? Apple's SC setup does not recognize the
>Magic 150.

LaCie's SilverLining software will partition nearly any SCSI hard drive. I used
it to create a normal set of A/UX partitions and a 25 meg Mac O/S partition on
a 105 meg drive with no problems.