[comp.unix.aux] SilverLining

ko@eecs.nwu.edu (John Ko) (05/30/90)

How does one get hold of SilverLinging.
I'm having trouble formatting my Quantum 100 meg drive, and having
A/UX 1.1 recognize it.

ko@delta.eecs.nwu.edu

cory@three.MV.COM (Cory Kempf) (06/03/90)

ko@eecs.nwu.edu (John Ko) writes:

>How does one get hold of SilverLinging.
>I'm having trouble formatting my Quantum 100 meg drive, and having
>A/UX 1.1 recognize it.

One buys it.  Many of the mailorder houses carry it, or you can get it
dirrect from LaCie.  They have an 800 number (I don't remember it offhand,
but I can look it put if I need to -- or you could call 1-800-555-1212
and ask for the number of LaCie.)  They are located in Tirgard Or.

+C
--
Cory Kempf				I do speak for the company (sometimes).
Three Letter Company						603 883 2474