[comp.unix.aux] A/UX screen saver????????

ron@afsg.Apple.COM (Ron Flax) (07/19/90)

In article <2007@carroll1.cc.edu> sengberg@carroll1.cc.edu (Scott L Engberg) writes:

>	Here at Carroll College we have recently gotten a new toy
>to play with - a Mac IIci that runs A/UX.  We have loaded afterdark
>on it, and the screen savers work fine, BUT when we start up A/UX
>the screen savers no longer work.
>	Do we need a special screen saver for A/UX, and if so,
>does anybody have one out there that they would like to send me?

Sounds like you've installed the screen saver INIT in the
System Folder on the Mac Partition, not under A/UX.  You
need to install it in /mac/sys/System Folder/ in order for
it to work under A/UX 2.0.

--
Ron Flax
UUCP:		..!uunet!afsg!ron