[net.micro] home comps

clifford@Bbn-Unix@sri-unix (10/22/82)

From: Robin Clifford <clifford@Bbn-Unix>

----BEGINNING OF FORWARDED MESSAGES----
Date: 21 Oct 1982 20:01:59 EDT (Thursday)
From: Robin Clifford <clifford at BBNS>
Subject: home computers and their users
To: info-micro@brl
Cc: clifford at BBNS

I am in the process of writing an article on home computers, their
users, and what they use them for.

I would like to communicate with anyone that has such  a home system
to discuss the different applications  (personal accounting, games,
shopping lists, entertainment, etc.) that they utilize. I'm not really
interested in the business end of such home systems, unless it has to
do with the cottage industry aspect of application.

Primarily, I'd like to know of the quirky things that have been found
to be of interest to readers of technical articles. I  think the hook
I'm looking for is the entertaining aspect of home computers. Some-
thing like using it as a baby sitter, and things of that ilk.

I'd appreciate any info that I can gleen from you all.

Thanx,

Robin Clifford  (clifford@bbn-unix)

----END OF FORWARDED MESSAGES----