[comp.unix.aux] 4 Port AST Serial Card

jak9213@helios.tamu.edu (John Kane) (10/10/90)

I have finally gotten time to get A/UX 2.0 up and running.

Unfortunately I have not as yet gotten any manuals for it :-(

I have one of the AST 4 port cards that I would like to use in my A/UX
mac II. How do I go about installing it? What tty?? are they? Anything
special that I should know about it?

Thanks loads.

 John Arthur Kane, Systems Analyst, Microcomputer Support and Training
 Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843  (409) 845-9999

 jak9213@helios.tamu.edu     profs: x043jk@tamvm1.tamu.edu

In article <8929@helios.TAMU.EDU> jak9213@helios.tamu.edu (John Kane) writes:

>I have one of the AST 4 port cards that I would like to use in my A/UX
>mac II. How do I go about installing it? What tty?? are they? Anything
>special that I should know about it?

While on the same subject, I was looking for my excuse of a manual for the ICP
and was not able to find one.

Anyone got a copy that they would be willing to xerox (tm) for me?

How about the jumper settings?

Thanks again.