[net.followup] Free Cocker Spaniel

avolio@decuac.DEC.COM (Frederick M. Avolio) (09/18/86)

In article <151@druxu.UUCP>,
> Missy is a 10 month old female cocker spaniel and she needs a
> new home. I hate to give her up, but I just don't have the room
> she deserves.
>    Please contact:    Donna   x83799

What is there some kind of contest going on?  If so, I still think the
guy looking for whoever took the slide projector (was that it?) is
best.  That was from Colorado, too. No wait... The lost earring in
Columbus?  Oh, so many good ones to chose from.  (These beat the Dinette
Set For Sale by a mile!!)

--
Fred @ DEC Ultrix Applications Center
INET: avolio@decuac.dec.com				* Fight the Fight *

ecl@mtgzy.UUCP (e.c.leeper) (09/18/86)

>Newsgroups: net.general
>
> Missy is a 10 month old female cocker spaniel and she needs a
> new home. I hate to give her up, but I just don't have the room
> she deserves.
>
>    Please contact:
>                              Donna   x83799

Another mis-posted item *not* from New Jersey!  See, we're not the only ones!

					Evelyn C. Leeper
					(201) 957-2070
				UUCP:	ihnp4!mtgzy!ecl
				ARPA:	mtgzy!ecl@topaz.rutgers.edu
				BITNET:	mtgzy.uucp!ecl@harvard.edu
We'll know rock is dead when you have to have a degree to get a job in it.

inc@fluke.UUCP (Gary Benson) (09/22/86)

> Missy is a 10 month old female cocker spaniel and she needs a
> new home. I hate to give her up, but I just don't have the room
> she deserves.
>
>    Please contact:
>                              Donna   x83799

Well, I dialed your extension time and again, but there was no answer, so
I'm letting you know this way -- I'll take the dog! Drop her by next Tuesday
evening. I have lots of room for her.

I hope you don't mind, though -- I'm planning on changing her name. I just
can't see having a dog named Missy - probably something like "Woof". Would
that be OK?

By Donna - thanks for letting me know about this.

Q!
ZZ

--
 Gary Benson  *  John Fluke Mfg. Co.  *  PO Box C9090  *  Everett WA  *  98206
   MS/232-E  = =   {allegra} {uw-beaver} !fluke!inc   = =   (206)356-5367

wayne@ada-uts (09/23/86)

Can you mail her to Boston, MA?  I might consider...

                                        wayne
                                        x2155
PS :-)