[comp.unix.aux] Do DOS diskette mounters work on A/UX?

domo@tsa.co.uk (Dominic Dunlop) (12/19/90)

``The title says it all.''  Having become heartily tired of Apple File
Exchange (a process that takes but a few minutes -- although I must
congratulate Apple on writing it so that it can even format DOS
diskettes under A/UX), I find myself wondering whether Access PC,
Dayna's DOS Mounter or any other similar package works under A/UX?  If
so, how well?

Will summarize if I receive sufficient replies and/or expressions of
interest by mail.  But post at once if you feel the world should know.
--
Dominic Dunlop

johnston@Apple.COM (Ron Johnston) (12/20/90)

In article <1990Dec19.103125.4396@tsa.co.uk> domo@tsa.co.uk (Dominic Dunlop) writes:
> . . . I find myself wondering whether Access PC,
>Dayna's DOS Mounter or any other similar package works under A/UX?  If
>so, how well?

I know DOS Mounter works fine, as some in our group use it occasionally under
A/UX.  I'm not sure about Access PC.

/Ron Johnston
A/UX Engineering