[comp.unix.aux] NN port for A/UX

taylor@.UUCP (Brad Taylor) (03/14/91)

I am looking for a port of "nn", the menu-based newsreader for our Mac
environment running A/UX 2.0 and Cnews2. If anyone has ported, or has info on
a port, please let me know. Thanks!!

--Brad Taylor
  Sys Admin
  DuPont Design Technologies Group
  taylor%ddtisvr@uunet.uu.net
--

kepowers@mbunix.mitre.org (Powers) (03/15/91)

In article <1991Mar14.005456.3531@ddtisvr@uunet.uu.net> taylor@.UUCP (Brad Taylor) writes:
>I am looking for a port of "nn", the menu-based newsreader for our Mac
>environment running A/UX 2.0 and Cnews2. If anyone has ported, or has info on
>a port, please let me know. Thanks!!

Please post. I'd be interested too.

--
Kelly-Erin Powers		The MITRE Corporation
Unix Systems Group		Burlington Road

coolidge@cs.uiuc.edu (John Coolidge) (03/15/91)

kepowers@mbunix.mitre.org (Powers) writes:
>In article <1991Mar14.005456.3531@ddtisvr@uunet.uu.net> taylor@.UUCP (Brad Taylor) writes:
>>I am looking for a port of "nn", the menu-based newsreader for our Mac
>>environment running A/UX 2.0 and Cnews2. If anyone has ported, or has info on
>>a port, please let me know. Thanks!!

>Please post. I'd be interested too.

NN comes (standard, even!) with a s-aux1.1.h file. Using that and
m-m680x0 as your configuration files will produce a working nn for A/UX.

I use nn under A/UX all the time (probably too much :-)).

--John

John L. Coolidge     Internet:coolidge@cs.uiuc.edu   UUCP:uiucdcs!coolidge
Of course I don't speak for the U of I (or anyone else except myself)
Copyright 1991 John L. Coolidge. Copying allowed if (and only if) attributed.
You may redistribute this article if and only if your recipients may as well.