[comp.unix.aux] Seeking Comments On C-News and AUX

scs@iti.org (Steve Simmons) (04/10/91)

Around the middle of the month I'll be installing C news on a new
Mac-2 with AUX.  If anyone has any caveats or comments before I
dive in it'd be appreciated.  Summary on request.
--
"Our informal mission is to improve the love life of operators worldwide."
  Peter Behrendt, president of Exabyte.  Quoted in Digital Review, Feb 4, 1991.

peter@norge.UUCP (Peter Espen) (04/10/91)

In article <scs.671223947@hela.iti.org>, scs@iti.org (Steve Simmons) writes:

> Around the middle of the month I'll be installing C news on a new
> Mac-2 with AUX.  If anyone has any caveats or comments before I
> dive in it'd be appreciated.  Summary on request.
> --
	I just finished getting B-news working and after going thru
that, I think I should have just installed C-news!

	Peter Espen
	norge!peter@sophia.com