[comp.unix.aux] Logitech three button mouse

dittman@skbat.csc.ti.com (Eric Dittman) (04/13/91)

I called Logitech this week to see if their three button mouse was
available yet.  I had called them after I got the product information
sheet at UniForum at Dallas and was told the product would be shipping
sometime in March.  Now they are saying June.  I asked the marketing
person what caused the delay and was told that they were devoting their
effort to the PC version.  So does anyone know of another three button
mouse for the Macintosh that works under A/UX?
--
Eric Dittman
Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Texas Instruments or the Component Test
             Facility.  I don't even speak for myself.

sukes@eng.umd.edu (Tasuki Hirata) (04/13/91)

In article <1991Apr12.210854.451@skbat.csc.ti.com> dittman@skbat.csc.ti.com (Eric Dittman) writes:
>So does anyone know of another three button
>mouse for the Macintosh that works under A/UX?

Gravis has one.  A gravis black box with a Logitech mouse.

--
| Tasuki Hirata (sukes@eng.umd.edu) | - This page intentionally left blank - |
| UUCP: uunet!eng.umd.edu!sukes     | 					     |

jim@jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov (Jim Jagielski) (04/15/91)

In article <1991Apr12.210854.451@skbat.csc.ti.com> dittman@skbat.csc.ti.com (Eric Dittman) writes:
}I called Logitech this week to see if their three button mouse was
}available yet.  I had called them after I got the product information
}sheet at UniForum at Dallas and was told the product would be shipping
}sometime in March.  Now they are saying June.  I asked the marketing
}person what caused the delay and was told that they were devoting their
}effort to the PC version.  So does anyone know of another three button
}mouse for the Macintosh that works under A/UX?

Mouse Systems has the A-3, which is a 3-button ADB mouse that is compatible
with A/UX and X-Windows... ~$149

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.1
     jim@jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

 "I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off!"