[comp.unix.aux] A/UX dev drivers

fred@mot.COM (Fred Brunner) (06/09/91)

Can someone tell me where I can find the documents

SCSI Command Protocol 062-2075
&
Building A/UX Device Drivers?

I want to write a utility to allow me to do direct low-level interaction
with a SCSI device - send it commands, and get responses, etc.

-Thanks,
Fred Brunner

ksand@apple.com (Kent Sandvik) (06/15/91)

In article <1991Jun8.213604.4176@cadsun.corp.mot.com>, fred@mot.COM (Fred Brunner) writes:

> Can someone tell me where I can find the documents
>
> SCSI Command Protocol 062-2075
> &
> Building A/UX Device Drivers?
>
> I want to write a utility to allow me to do direct low-level interaction
> with a SCSI device - send it commands, and get responses, etc.

Don't know about the SCSI spec (maybe a better computer bookstore
should have books about SCSI), but the "A/UX Device Driver's Kit,
A/UX 2.0" is available from APDA.

regards,
Kent