[alt.individualism] Ben Franklin

vargish@umd5.umd.edu (Nick Vargish) (05/04/88)

In article (bmacintyre@watsol.waterloo.edu) Blair MacIntyre writes:

>Hmmmm ... seems like we have another victim of the dreaded ...
>
> "Illuminatus Trilogy"   Aaaaaahhhhhh ....
>
> [misc comments removed]
>
>That had to be one of the all time wierdest books I ever read ...

It also had some very nicely done sexual scenes that walked the fine line(s)
of soft-core/hard-core and farce/commentary... They weren't the best part
of the trilogy, but they added spice ;^).

>Blair MacIntyre (bmacintyre@watsol.waterloo.edu)|  The Revenge of  | Amiga  ///

Nick  (acolyte of Discordia)

 _____________________________________________ _______________tear here_______
|                                             |                               |
| "It's not the taste, it's the texture!"     |  "If you aren't responsible,  |
|                                             |   then you're irresponsible,  |
| vargish@umd5.umd.edu;   vargish@umdd.BITNET |   which is worse."            |

dstalder@gmuvax2.gmu.edu (Darren Stalder) (05/11/88)

Actually, Mal-2 comes from the Principia Discordia. (actually, he is
the author).  I recommend this book to those people out there that
like something just a little bit different.

If you would like me to mail the info on ordering the book, send me
mail.
--
                  Torin/Darren Stalder/Wolf
Blessed         Internet: dstalder@gmuvax2.gmu.edu