[net.micro] Atari has overwhelmed INFO-MICRO

w8sdz@BRL@sri-unix (11/18/82)

From:     Keith Petersen <w8sdz@BRL>
The message below is representative of MANY I have received.
As coordinator of Info-Micro I AGAIN request that whoever
handles the usetnet/Arpanet gateway for Info-Micro PLEASE
filter out net.micro.atari from the net.micro messages you
forward to Info-Micro@Brl.  I would not like to see it
necessary to sever the gateway.

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date: 17 Nov 1982 at 0859-CST
From: Bill Lee <lee@UTEXAS-11>
Subject: Atari has overwhelmed INFO-MICRO
To: INFO-MICRO-REQUEST@BRL
Via:  Utexas-11; 17 Nov 82 10:01-EST

Is there anything you can do about the deluge of ATARI articles
that are coming in to INFO-MICRO from usenet? These guys should
be using INFO-ATARI. There is an incredible amount of verbage
that is of little interest to the INFO-MICRO group. If you can't
get the usenet guys to reform, I would suggest cutting the usenet
link (at least until they shape up). The current situation is
intolerable.

Bill Lee
-------

----- End of forwarded messages