[comp.parallel] any DAP wizards?

josh@klaatu.rutgers.edu (J Storrs Hall) (02/14/89)

Is there anyone on the list who has, or has any experience with,
an AMT DAP?  Ours has arrived with the software in an unworkable
state.

AMT Inc, the American company, doesn't actually know anything
about the software, which was apparently all written in England
by AMT Ltd.  Does anyone out there know a net address for AMT Ltd.
or Queen Mary College in London?

--JoSH

josh@klaatu.rutgers.edu (J Storrs Hall) (02/16/89)

In article <4413@hubcap.UUCP>, I wrote:
> Is there anyone on the list who has, or has any experience with,
> an AMT DAP?

Thanks to Jay Shrauner, Sanjeev Kumar, Dave Hiebeler, Rob Liebschutz,
and Roxana B. Kamen, --and Rex Thanakij of AMT-- for sending info in
response to my query.

It would seem that we are the only people in the country who are
trying to use a DAP without Fortran.  As such, we of course run into
problems that no one in AMT is used to seeing.  Anyone with
information to the contrary, please let me know!

--JoSH