[net.micro] SYSLIB, Copying Files, the ACG-NJ, and SIG/M

rconn@BRL@sri-unix (11/23/82)

From:     Rick Conn <rconn@BRL>
Sol has some good info to add to my message re SIG/M and the ACG-NJ.
Thought you would like to see it.

	Rick

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date: 22 November 1982 22:47-EST
From: Sol Libes <SLIBES at MIT-MC>
Subject:  SYSLIB, Copying Files, the ACG-NJ, and SIG/M
To: rconn at BRL
cc: SLIBES at MIT-MC, Bomberger at OFFICE-2
Via:  Mit-Mc; 22 Nov 82 23:48-EST

Dear Rick:
	Thanks for the plug for SIG/M and ACG-NJ.  I wish to just
correct you on one thing.  One does not have to be a member of ACG-NJ
to order or copy SIG/M disks.  This service is offered to both members
and non-members at no extra charge.  Also, SIG/M has now released
85 volumes.  A copy of our printed catalog is $1 or $1.50 via mail.
It can be ordered from: SIG/M, Box 97, Iselin NJ 08830.

----- End of forwarded messages