[comp.parallel] Parallel O-O systems

gboddy@r1.cs.man.ac.uk (06/14/89)

Please could anyone send me some information on a parallel
object-oriented system called "Presto". I think it was
developed at the University of Washington.

Thanks - Graham

rnd@edsdrd.eds.com (Randy Diffenderfer) (06/17/89)

In article <5761@hubcap.clemson.edu>, gboddy@r1.cs.man.ac.uk writes:
> Please could anyone send me some information on a parallel
> object-oriented system called "Presto". I think it was
> developed at the University of Washington.

I would also be interested in hearing about this system.  Could
that same kind anyone also drop me a note, please?

Thanks!

--
Randy Diffenderfer - Electronic Data Systems  |  Michigan seems like
                     rnd@edsdrd.eds.com       |  a dream to me now...