[comp.parallel] BBN Butterfly/BBN Monarch references

frazier@CS.UCLA.EDU (07/19/89)

Hello, you all.  I am looking for references on the
BBN Monarch and BBN Butterfly computer architectures.
I am particularly interested in the architecture of
the switches in their interconnection networks, but
will accept with gratitude any references.

Greg Frazier
*******************______________________############
Greg Frazier	    o	Internet: frazier@CS.UCLA.EDU
CS dept., UCLA	   /\	UUCP: ...!{ucbvax,rutgers}!ucla-cs!frazier
	       ----^/----
		   /

len@uunet.UU.NET (Leonard Vanek) (07/21/89)

In article <6010@hubcap.clemson.edu> frazier@CS.UCLA.EDU writes:
>Hello, you all.  I am looking for references on the
>BBN Monarch and BBN Butterfly computer architectures.
>I am particularly interested in the architecture of
>the switches in their interconnection networks, but
>will accept with gratitude any references.

I would like this information too. Please post your response or mail
to me as well.
Leonard Vanek                  UUCP: ... uunet!attcan!lsuc!array!len
Array Systems Computing Inc.    or ... utzoo!dciem!array!len
5000 Dufferin St. Suite 200     or lsuc!array!len@ai.toronto.edu
Downsview, Ont. M3H 5T5        Phone: (416) 736-0900
Canada                         FAX:   (416) 736-4715