[comp.parallel] Software Engineering & Mapping Problem info needed

nobody@acsu.buffalo.edu (10/20/89)

I am currently investigating software engineering issues relating to parallel
software development. We are particularly interested in software life cycle
approaches for parallel software development, and techniques and methodolgies
for determinig which architecture is "best" suited for a particular application.

I would greatly appreciate any references or information about the above areas.

stramm%beowulf@ucsd.edu (Bernd Stramm) (10/21/89)

In article <6832@hubcap.clemson.edu> nobody@acsu.buffalo.edu writes:
>I am currently investigating software engineering issues relating to parallel
>software development. We are particularly interested in software life cycle
>approaches for parallel software development, and techniques and methodolgies
>for determinig which architecture is "best" suited for a particular application.
>
>I would greatly appreciate any references or information about the above areas.

If you tell me who you are (preferrably in the form of an Internet of BITNET
address, I'd be happy to send you some references.

Bernd Stramm
CSE Deptartment, UC San Diego
stramm%cs@ucsd.edu   -or-   stramm@cs.ucsd.edu  -or- bstramm@ucsd.BITNET

[ You could also post to the group
	steve
]

nobody@acsu.buffalo.edu (10/23/89)

Sorry about the mess. For some reason my name did not get included in the
message header.  I hope this rectifies the situation.

						Elias M. Sarraf

internet: sarraf@cs.buffalo.edu
bitnet:   sarraf@sunybcs.BITNET
uucp:	  ..!{boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!sarraf