[comp.parallel] Where can I buy this book?

wangjw@usceast.cs.scarolina.edu (Jingwen Wang) (12/05/90)

  I am in need of the book "Solving problems on hypercube multiprocessors"
by Fox et al. Could anyone give some information about this. Or if you have
the book and you don't need it any more, please E-mail me.
  Thank you very much!
  PLEASE DO NOT POST TO NEWS GROUP! GIVE INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO ME.

Jingwen Wang
E-mail:wangjw@usceast.cs.scarolina.edu

bje@math.ucla.edu (Bjorn Ellertsson) (12/06/90)

In article <12074@hubcap.clemson.edu> wangjw@usceast.cs.scarolina.edu (Jingwen Wang) writes:

>  I am in need of the book "Solving problems on hypercube multiprocessors"
>by Fox et al. Could anyone give some information about this. Or if you have
>the book and you don't need it any more, please E-mail me.
>  Thank you very much!
>  PLEASE DO NOT POST TO NEWS GROUP! GIVE INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO ME.

I thought the official phrase was "I don't read this group" ;-)

Do you maybe mean this one:

Solving problems on concurrent processors / Geoffrey C. Fox ...
  [et al.]. Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice Hall, 1988-1990.
2 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.

Vol. 2 by Ian G. Angus and others.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Contents:  v. 1. General techniques and regular problems --
v. 2. Software for concurrent processors.

Parallel processing (Electronic computers)
Multiprocessors.

Call No. QA 76.6 F7 1988

ISBN 0-13-823022-6 (for vol. 1)
Bj\"{o}rn Ellertsson, Program in Computing, UCLA (213) 825-2251
Internet: bje@math.ucla.edu            BITNET: bje%math.ucla.edu@INTERBIT
UUCP:...!{ucsd,ames,ncar,gatech,purdue,rutgers,decvax,uunet}!math.ucla.edu!bje