[comp.parallel] EASE programming environment

dcheng@sun223.nas.nasa.gov (Doreen Y. Cheng) (01/08/91)

Hi! I am interested in the environment you mentioned in your >3 parts
Linda discussions on the News. We are currently thinking about what
we ought to do in supporting programming parallel machines especially
for our grand challenge CFD problems. It will be great if you can
give me some descriptions of EASE, the comparison of EASE and Linda,
and the comparison of EASE and other models.

My tel# is (415) 604-4361
US mail address is:

Doreen Cheng
NASA Ames Research Center
MS 258-6
Moffett Field, CA 94035

Thank you!

Doreen Cheng

lee@wang.com (Lee Story) (01/09/91)

dcheng@sun223.nas.nasa.gov (Doreen Y. Cheng) writes:

>Hi! I am interested in the environment you mentioned in your >3 parts
>Linda discussions on the News. We are currently thinking about what
>we ought to do in supporting programming parallel machines especially
>for our grand challenge CFD problems. It will be great if you can
>give me some descriptions of EASE, the comparison of EASE and Linda,
>and the comparison of EASE and other models.

C'mon, Zenith; please post info on where to get (presumably prelim.) info
on _Ease_ !!  Many of us are intrigued by your 3 1/2-part criticism of
Linda (esp. C-Linda).  If on the Internet, please give specific
retrieval instructions, since I for one only have ftp access through
mail gateways.  Thanx,

	Lee Story
"Had the man looked through another peephole he might have said, ...."
Lee Story       (lee@wang.com)                   Wang Laboratories, Inc.