[comp.parallel] Incorrect attribution

zenith@ensmp.fr (Steven Ericsson Zenith) (02/06/91)

   From: "PBACAD::M_PAPRZYCKI"@UTPB.PB.UTEXAS.EDU
   Subject: How much are you willing sacrifice.

   In one of the recently received messages I found he following passage:

      The first point I would make is that `efficiency' is very much less
      important to me than coding clarity. I am quite prepared to sacrifice
      half my CPU time if it makes the code easier to maintain.

   I probably have a idea, what Steven is talking about, however I am
   not sure if this strong a statement is an appropriate one.

You incorrectly attribute this comment to me. The quote is attributed to
Phillip Hallam-Baker at Oxford. I essentially made the same point as you.

Steven
--
Steven Ericsson Zenith * Email: zenith@ensmp.fr  *    Fax:(1)64.69.47.09