[comp.parallel] Data flow computer

ce3wa3bh@maccs.DCSS.McMaster.CA (Eric Ho) (02/27/91)

Can anybody provide informations and/or references on data flow computers,
particularily the Manchester Data Flow computer?

I cannot find any papers dated after 1986.  Thanks in advance!
--
Cheers,                                                9041477@mcmaster.bitnet
Eric Ho					       ce3wa3bh@maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca

frazier@CS.UCLA.EDU (Greg Frazier) (02/28/91)

ce3wa3bh@maccs.DCSS.McMaster.CA (Eric Ho) writes:

>Can anybody provide informations and/or references on data flow computers,
>particularily the Manchester Data Flow computer?

>I cannot find any papers dated after 1986.  Thanks in advance!

The Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing devoted an
issue to data flow - V 10, N 4, December, 1990.  Nothhing on
the Machester machine, but papers on the Monsoon machine (MIT),
Epsilon-2 (Sandia), DTN Dataflow Computer (Parallel Computing -
a Dutch software house), as well as "genral" data flow topics.
--

Greg Frazier	frazier@CS.UCLA.EDU	!{ucbvax,rutgers}!ucla-cs!frazier