[comp.parallel] ipsc ftp site

jet@casc.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (04/27/91)

Well, since there don't appear to be any ipsc-collection sites (many
sites just have their own software up for ftp), I've decided to crank
one up here.

karazm.math.uh.edu (129.7.7.6): pub/Parallel/Ipsc

If you have any tools, packages, or freely distributable code you'd
like to add, put it in the directory pub/Incoming.

--
J. Eric Townsend - jet@uh.edu - bitnet: jet@UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
Skate UNIX or bleed, boyo...

--
=========================== MODERATOR ==============================
Steve Stevenson                            {steve,fpst}@hubcap.clemson.edu

joel%ssd.intel.com@RELAY.CS.NET (Joel Clark) (05/03/91)

In article <1991Apr26.215631.252@menudo.uh.edu> jet@casc.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) writes:
>Well, since there don't appear to be any ipsc-collection sites (many
>sites just have their own software up for ftp), I've decided to crank
>one up here.
>
>karazm.math.uh.edu (129.7.7.6): pub/Parallel/Ipsc
>
>If you have any tools, packages, or freely distributable code you'd
>like to add, put it in the directory pub/Incoming.
>--
>J. Eric Townsend - jet@uh.edu - bitnet: jet@UHOU - vox: (713) 749-2120
>Skate UNIX or bleed, boyo...
>(UNIX is a trademark of Unix Systems Laboratories).

I would just like to mention that the iPSC User's Group has a collection of
"freeware" called CUBELIB. For information on accessing CUBELIB, email to:

	cubelib@gmuvax2.gmu.edu

with the Subject line or the first line consisting of "help".

To submit programs please send email to Duane King at George Mason Univ.

	king@gmuvax2.gmu.edu

or Mike Cox (Intel SSD liaison to the User Group)

	mcox@SSD.intel.com

joel clark
Intel SuperComputer Systems Division
joel@SSD.intel.com