[comp.parallel] Parallel Programs

21chalasani@gw.wmich.edu (06/03/91)

From: 21chalasani@gw.wmich.edu
Newsgroups: comp.parallel
Subject: Parallel Programs (samples) request
Date: 2 Jun 91 17:19:48 EST

Hi,

	Does anyone know of any ftp sites which has sample "parallel" programs.
I used to know of such a site, but now have no idea of it as I have forgotten
it. This site used to have quite a number of parallel programs such as
quick-sort, merge-sort etc... If you happen to know of any such address,
please e-mail the ftp address to me or better yet post it!. Also if you have
any "unimportant" programs which you think you can send to me, please do so.
Please end all replies to "chalasan@cs.wmich.edu" Thanks in advance.

Sri..... Chalasani