[comp.sys.amiga.tech] PD C compiler

What ever happened to that discussion ?  I was talking to Dave Conroy
today and he mentioned there was a 68K version of his compiler
floating around someplace.

--
            Just a flaming nincompetent poop kinda guy
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

lphillips@lpami.van-bc.UUCP (Larry Phillips) (05/02/88)

In <3639@gryphon.CTS.COM>, richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>What ever happened to that discussion ?  I was talking to Dave Conroy
>today and he mentioned there was a 68K version of his compiler
>floating around someplace.

Jeff Lydiatt is currently working on PDC, and has been swatting bugs with
alarming regularity. he has received a lot of feedback from a couple of
others that are working on it, and he keeps saying it's near ready for
release. Unfortunately, he keeps finding bugs he wants to crush. When
released, it will work with Charlie Gibbs' assembler (A68K).

-larry

--
Janus? Well, look at it this way. If you squint a little, the J could be
       Amiga checkmark, and the rest of the word describes MsDos.