[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Lattice prototypes/pragmas

toebes@sas.UUCP (John Toebes) (06/06/88)

In article <10507@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> mwm@eris.berkeley.edu (Mike (I'm in love with my car) Meyer) writes:
>Lattice did a quarter-assed job. They got function prototypes into
>4.0. They also got hooks in to generate calls to libraries inline,
>instead of through a stub, and tied the latter to the former in their
>distributed files. If you ask for prototypes, you get the inline code.
>They could be seperated, but who would not either one of them?
Actually, you can get the prototypes without the pragmas.  To do so, just
#define NO_PRAGMAS 1
and you will end up using the stubs.  I forget who asked for this, but it
was put in in the last stage of beta testing.

/*---------------------All standard Disclaimers apply---------------------*/
/*----Working for but not officially representing SAS or Lattice Inc.-----*/
/*----John A. Toebes, VIII             usenet:...!mcnc!rti!sas!toebes-----*/