[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Short cable Was: Re: A2090A

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (10/19/88)

In article <1009@esunix.UUCP> blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) writes:
< lots deleted >
>Other trivial details I haven't seen mentioned anywhere: There's a
>pair of pins on the board that the A2000's Hard Disk LED can be attached
>to, so that any drive activity will be shown, even if you have multiple
>drives. Also the 2 possible ST506 drives are DH0: and DH1:. If you have
< more deleted >

Those pins exists on the normal A2090 card, too. Unfortunately (in my
machine, anyway) the cable is to short to reach all the way to the
pins at the other end of the computer. This would be the case even if
I didn't put the card where it is supposed to, in the slot farthest
away from the cable.