[comp.sys.amiga.tech] 68020 Card Was: Re: AT ? Was: Re: Janus Problems, Help!

space@sns.UUCP (Lars Soltau) (10/31/88)

In article <4032@enea.se> tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) writes:
>Any guesstimates about Commodore's '20-card, availability time
>and price ?

The situation with the Commodore 68020 Card (A2620 they call it, I think)
reminds me very much of two German automobile dealers, Daimler-Benz and BMW.
Both of them need only announce a new model and hey presto! orders begin to
float in so that they are sold out for years before the first car leaves the
assembly line.
If Commodore will ever release this card (which I have no doubt about, since
Commodore up to now has kept each promise they made, however long it took),
I can see a big croud of yelling, screaming people rushing at local Commodore
dealers to grab one of those things. And *I* for one will surely be in the
midst of that crowd |-) [bushy eyebrows].
--
Lars Soltau	UUCP: ...uunet!unido!sns!space		BIX: -- no bucks --

Here's looking at you, kid!
		-- the Medusa