[comp.sys.amiga.tech] AT ? Was: Re: Janus Problems, Help!

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (10/28/88)

In article <5095@cbmvax.UUCP> bill@cbmvax.UUCP (Bill Koester CATS) writes:
.lots deleted
>If you do not see this message use PCPrefs to set the memory window to
>D000 for an AT or E000 for an XT or sidecar, save the settings and reboot
	     ^^
Which AT ? Has it been released already ????
What type of face should I put here, a smiley or a :-( ?

Any guesstimates about Commodore's '20-card, availability time
and price ?

jimm@amiga.UUCP (Jim Mackraz) (11/01/88)

In article <4032@enea.se> tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) writes:
)>D000 for an AT or E000 for an XT or sidecar, save the settings and reboot
)	     ^^
)
)Any guesstimates about Commodore's '20-card, availability time
)and price ?

Please don't post non-technical stuff to comp.sys.amiga.tech.

Even in comp.sys.amiga, it is a waste of everybody's time asking when
products will be released and how much they will cost.

Thank you.
	jimm
--
	Jim Mackraz, I and I Computing