[comp.sys.amiga.tech] "good vibrations"

dbk@fbog.UUCP (Dave B. Kinzer @ Price Rd. GEG) (11/01/88)

   All over the Amiga, and specifically on the joystick port, there are
some devices with the prefix "FB".  So, just what are these things?   Are
they FET current limiting diodes?  Are they bi-directional FET current
limiting diodes?  Am I way off base?  Any help is appreciated.

Are you out there Cats? .... Dogs? .... Anyone?    :-)

--
| @ @     //    Save the Ewhacs Society                 Dave Kinzer         |
|  L     //New, Improved.^^^^^^ Now even spelled right. noao!nud!fbog!dbk   |

sterling@cbmvax.UUCP (Rick Sterling QA) (11/02/88)

In article <1367@fbog.UUCP> dbk@fbog.UUCP (Dave B. Kinzer @ Price Rd. GEG) writes:

>    All over the Amiga, and specifically on the joystick port, there are
> some devices with the prefix "FB".  So, just what are these things?   Are
> they FET current limiting diodes?  Are they bi-directional FET current
> limiting diodes?  Am I way off base?  Any help is appreciated.
>
> Are you out there Cats? .... Dogs? .... Anyone?    :-)
>

> --
> | @ @     //    Save the Ewhacs Society                 Dave Kinzer         |
> |  L     //New, Improved.^^^^^^ Now even spelled right. noao!nud!fbog!dbk   |
> | \_/  \X/      "My employer's machine, my opinion."    (602) 897-3085      |

 FB = Ferrite Bead ... little reactive widgets that try to keep the FCC
 razzies from getting out and wreaking havoc with your radio and tele.
   Rick Sterling             COMMODORE AMIGA TEST ENGINEERING
      N2CGI                  UUCP  {allegra,rutgers}!cbmvax!sterling