[comp.sys.amiga.tech] ttl monitor to 1000, how to wire?

ltf@killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Lance Franklin) (12/28/88)

In article <444@sirius.UUCP> tba@sirius.UUCP (Todd Aubin) writes:
>	Does anyone know how to wire an Amiga 1000 to an NEC
>multisync monitor. I have done RGB cable jobs before, but the Amiga
>looks a little strange (I just got one used).

Same question, but for a TTL monochrome monitor...somebody mentioned that
they had the plans for a cable (and, I assume, a circuit to merge the RGB
information to video/intensity lines, plus do whatever is necessary to the
vertical and horizontal sync lines), but never saw a followup.

Lance

--
| Lance T Franklin        | | I never said that! It must be some kind of a  |