[comp.sys.amiga.tech] sprintf in next arp?

deraadt@xenlink.UUCP (Theo A. DeRaadt) (01/18/89)

Could whoever is working on the next Arp please add sprintf to it? Printf
and FPrintf are already there, the manuals say they call DoRawFmt in the
kernal, so SPrintf should not be hard to add. Just one of those things that
would shrink code size even more.
 <tdr.

shimoda@infohh.rmi.de (Markus Schmidt) (01/22/89)

In article <27@xenlink.UUCP> deraadt@xenlink.UUCP (Theo A. DeRaadt) writes:
>kernal, so SPrintf should not be hard to add. Just one of those things that
>would shrink code size even more.

.-----------------------------------------------------------------.
|  shimoda@rmi.de       `---'   The last remaining adventure      |
|  shimoda@gopnbg.UUCP  |O o|   since there are no more tigers:   |
|                       ==Y==   Doublebuffered async. I/O       _ |
|  Good terminalpackages     begin with A: AmigaCall, A-Ta.. \//  |
Teh amiga.lib in Lattice-C contains a sprintf which may be excluded via
LB and linked to your program.
I have a little hack for Manx too, since I needed a reentrant sprint
(that bug was really hard to find). If anyone is interested
I will post it here.