[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Resource tracking routines for C programmers

karl@sugar.uu.net (Karl Lehenbauer) (02/01/89)

Those resource monitoring routines I wrote for C programmers and posted here
in comp.sys.amiga.tech seem to me to be the answer to the prayers of C
people who are trying to locate and/or determine if they have memory
leaks, yet it went by with nary a whisper.  Did anyone see them/think they
were useful/do anything with them?
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl  | "We've been following your progress with considerable
-- karl@sugar.uu.net |  interest, not to say contempt."  -- Zaphod Beeblebrox IV

shimoda@infohh.rmi.de (Markus Schmidt) (02/04/89)

In article <3374@sugar.uu.net> karl@sugar.uu.net (Karl Lehenbauer) writes:
>Those resource monitoring routines I wrote for C programmers and posted here
>in comp.sys.amiga.tech seem to me to be the answer to the prayers of C
>people who are trying to locate and/or determine if they have memory
>leaks, yet it went by with nary a whisper.  Did anyone see them/think they
>were useful/do anything with them?
Yes, me. I didnt had the time to try 'em yet but I will sure
do.

|  shimoda@rmi.de       `---'   The last remaining adventure      |
|  shimoda@gopnbg.UUCP  |O o|   since there are no more tigers:   |
|                       ==Y==   Doublebuffered async. I/O       _ |
|  Good terminalpackages     begin with A: AmigaCall, A-Ta.. \//  |