[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Home brew expansion box

COIL%IGL3@eng.ohio-state.edu (Stacy D. Coil) (02/08/89)

Hello

	Some of us at the Ohio State University are considering designing an
expansion box from an AT case for the 1000 and 500.  If anyone has already
accomplished this or have any ideas on its design, please e-mail me.  I would
also like to get a hold of the specs of the Lucas board and memory upgrade, to
make sure there will not be any compatibility problems.

Thanks in advance
     ///		'Do I really have to say something intelligent?'
    ///	        	"Goodbye Cruel World, Goodbye"
 \\X//						-Pink Floyd
  XXX							The Wall

  or			<<This space is reserved for an important message>>

 HP28s			Coil-S@Eng.Eng.Ohio-State.edu

COIL%IGL2@eng.ohio-state.edu (Stacy D. Coil) (02/13/89)

I am sorry that I have to post this to the net, but the e-mail bounced it.

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 89 22:58 EDT
From: "Stacy D. Coil" <COIL%IGL4@eng.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: re:Expansion box
To: wackfeick@rose.waterloo.edu