[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Workbench Block Pen

bartonr@psu-cs.UUCP (Robert Barton) (02/14/89)

  Article 3858 in comp.sys.amiga.tech From: crooks@ingr.com (Steve Crooks):
> Help!  The following code should change the Workbench screen's block pen
> to white.  It doesn't work.  It doesn't change any of the colors at all.
> It has no effect.  It's driving me crazy.  Would someone please tell me
> what I'm doing wrong? The CALL and PRINT macros are, I hope, obvious in
> their function.

  If you are using the standard Workbench screen the block pen is pen 1,
and color 1 is already white.

crooks@ingr.com (Steve Crooks) (02/16/89)

In article <1644@psu-cs.UUCP> bartonr@psu-cs.UUCP (Robert Barton) writes:

>  Article 3858 in comp.sys.amiga.tech From: crooks@ingr.com (Steve Crooks):
>> Help!  The following code should change the Workbench screen's block pen
>> to white.  It doesn't work.  It doesn't change any of the colors at all.
>> It has no effect.  It's driving me crazy.  Would someone please tell me
>> what I'm doing wrong? The CALL and PRINT macros are, I hope, obvious in
>> their function.
>
>  If you are using the standard Workbench screen the block pen is pen 1,
>and color 1 is already white.

I do not use the standard WorkBench screen colors.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--
--Steve Crooks			...uunet!ingr!crooks!crooks    (UUCP)
				crooks!crooks@ingr.com         (Internet)