[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Help wih Icon needed.

jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Julius Andrew Cisek) (02/18/89)

Just a quick question... How do I 'attach' the  Disk.info  file  to  the
disk?  The way it is now it comes up, but when I click on it, it doesn't
open.

--
  //Another    Julius Andrew Cisek          jac423@leah.albany.edu
\X/ Amiga      Box 199, 325 Western Ave.    jac423@rachel.albany.edu

phil@titan.rice.edu (William LeFebvre) (02/23/89)

In article <1579@leah.Albany.Edu> jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Julius Andrew Cisek) writes:
>Just a quick question... How do I 'attach' the  Disk.info  file  to  the
>disk?  The way it is now it comes up, but when I click on it, it doesn't
>open.

???  Placing Disk.info in the disk's root directory should be sufficient.
Make sure that it is a reasonable Disk.info file to begin with.  That is,
copy it from a disk that you know it works on (such as the Workbench 1.3
disk).  Just say "copy Disk.info diskname:"

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University
			<phil@Rice.edu>