[comp.sys.amiga.tech] Change Palette

houttuin@tnosoes.UUCP (Kees Houttuin) (02/20/89)

Could someone tell me how I change the color palette of a (custom)screen
and make it *active*? I tried something with LoadRGB4() but this
affects the (WB)screen only after my application ends.

I suspect I have to make a new copper list to load the new palette.
But I need the View structure for the screen to do that (MakeVport,
MrgCop) and where do I get that address from?

-------------------
Kees Houttuin
Institute of Human Factors, Soesterberg Netherlands.
houttuin@tnosoes.uucp

donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) (02/24/89)

In article <440@tnosoes.UUCP> houttuin@tnosoes.UUCP (Kees Houttuin) writes:
>Could someone tell me how I change the color palette of a (custom)screen
>and make it *active*? I tried something with LoadRGB4() but this
>affects the (WB)screen only after my application ends.

    I have had no problem changing a custom screens' colors using
 LoadRGB4() with customscreen->VPort.

    Maybe if you posted more details...

    Don White
    zehntel!donw